Packed With Information About Different Drugs and Their Effects
Covers a variety of different drugs and how they affect the mind, body and person's life.
Alcohol, marijuana, heroin, crack cocaine, lsd, pcp, crystal meth, oxycontin, inhalants, steroids and ecstasy are covered as well as providing short-term and long-term drug effects and withdrawal symptoms of these drugs, signs and symptoms of drug use and more.
Information is clear so that readers can get an understanding of how and why drugs are harmful to a person.
Get over 40 drug facts and answers to questions such as:
You'll find lots of other useful researched information as well.
- What is addiction?
- Why do people continue using drugs?
- What stops a person from quitting drugs?
- What's the hardest part of coming off drugs?
- What about prescription and over-the-counter drugs? Aren't these drugs o.k. to take?
- What are some short and long-term effects?
- What are some medical implications?